Village Fitness Room
The Village Fitness Room is located on the right side of the Village Office at 1423 Cariboo Highway. The fitness room is open all hours via swipe card entry, with the exception of closure between 5-6am for cleaning.
To activate your membership, please bring any swipe card to the Village Office during office hours (no debit/credit cards or driver's licences, but point cards work great). After your card is activated, you will be able to access the fitness room during opening hours for the remainder of the month.
Rates are as follows:
Month: $20.00 per month
Drop-in: $2.00 per use (only available Monday-Friday, 8am-4pm)
**Membership for July and August 2021 is no charge, and regular rates will resume in September.**
Fitness Room Rules
1. You must be 17 years or older to use the fitness room.
2. 16 year-olds can work out but must be accompanied by an adult, no exceptions.
3. NO children under the age of 16 are permitted in the gym - period. Anyone who does not abide by this rule will lose their membership privileges.
4. Only water is permitted in the gym. No juice, pop, or other sugary drinks or food is allowed.
5. Machines must be wiped down after use. There are spray bottles with disinfectant provided along with wipes for your convenience.
6. No outside footwear is allowed to be worn. This keeps the dirt and mud from being dragged across the floor.